Women in the Media who Meditate
Thursday, April 16, 2015 | New York City
Jennifer Ashton, M.D.
Suzanne Steinbaum, M.D.
Thousands of women professionals in New York City are enjoying the benefits of the easy-to-learn, evidence-based Transcendental Meditation (TM) technique for overcoming stress, improving performance, and enhancing work-life balance in their lives. This Business Luncheon Roundtable will provide an excellent introduction to the TM technique—for yourself, your family, and your company or organization—from eight extraordinary women in the media who meditate, including:
- Arianna Huffington, Chair, President, Editor-in-Chief, Huffington Post Media Group
- Patricia Harrison, President and CEO, Corporation for Public Broadcasting
- Robin Roberts, Anchor, ABC's , Good Morning America
- Cynthia McFadden, Senior Legal and Investigative Correspondent, NBC News
- Dr. Jennifer Ashton, OB/GYN; Senior Medical Contributor, ABC News
- Dr. Suzanne Steinbaum, Lenox Hill Hospital heart specialist; Host, "Focus on Health"
- Lesley Seymour, Editor-in-Chief, More magazine
- Perri Peltz, Filmmaker and director; Round Table Moderator
For more information, and to register for the event, please click here
All proceeds will help provide the TM technique to women and girls in New York City who are victims of violence and abuse.