David Lynch Foundation Los Angeles
Healing Trauma, Growing Resilience
Since the launch of its first program in Los Angeles five years ago, the David Lynch Foundation has expanded rapidly in the city:
- The initiative has brought TM to 1,400 children and adults since 2009.
- In 2015, it will nearly double that number – reaching an additional 1,000 children and adults throughout the city.
- 98% decrease in suspensions, 21% increase in high school graduation rate, and increased attendance in LA schools
- Decreased anger, anxiety and depression and reduced substance abuse in the chronically homeless
- 40-55% reduction in symptoms of PTSD and depress in military vets
- Greater resilience and improved quality of life in abused women and children
Support our work in Los Angeles
Let’s build resilient communities in Los Angeles and help our city continue to shine worldwide. Donate